WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH THIS KIT?
With the Hacking STEM Joystick kit make a project and learn about the 3D coordinate system using a physical and digital shark. This kit includes a complementary educative Scratch coding project.
THE HACKING STEM PROJECT
The Microsoft Hacking STEM project promotes working STEM competencies through the Maker methodology. Make projects like these using everyday materials and analyze the information from your surroundings.
The platform where you can find more than 80 curricular projects from different areas of content, tecnologies and educative phases. We teach you everything you need to carry them out step by step in an easy and fun way.
- 1 Micro:bit board
- 1 Micro:bit cable USB – micro USB
- 1 Micro:bit edge connector
- 4 11cm Pieces of plastic solid core wire
- 1 Metal washer
- 7 20 cm male-to-female jumper wires
- 14 20 cm male-to-male jumper wires
- 2 Plastic spool
- 1 Tape
- 2 50 cm pieces of copper tape
- 4 2×2 cm pieces of foam
- 1 Round magnet
- 2 DINA4 Heavy cardstocks
- 1 Wood skewer
- 1 Hot glue
- 1 400-pines breadboard
- 6 Templates
- 2 Plastic plates
- 1 Toolkit
* The kit includes one extra unit of consumable materials to be able to do the projects twice
* Computer not included in the kit