WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH THIS KIT?
With the materials from this kit you can make the following projects:
- Musical keys: Piano construction.
- Chronometer: Robotic timer.
- Metronome: Melody tempo measurement
- Intelligent lamp: Sustainable lamp.
- Trivial: Questions and answers game.
THE ADAFRUIT BOARD
Adafruit is a small round programmable board, designed to make teaching and learning fun. With this board and other electronic and everyday materials, you can make different projects to work a variety of subjects.
The platform where you can find more than 80 curricular projects from different areas of content, tecnologies and educative phases. We teach you everything you need to carry them out step by step in an easy and fun way.
- 1 Adafruit board
- 1 Adafruit cable USB – micro USB
- 8 2 Pin ended alligator clips
- 3 3AA Batteries
- Hot glue
- 1 3AAA Battery holder
- Stationery kit
- 7 DINA4 Heavy card stocks
- Templates for each project
- 2 DINA4 Tissue paper
- 12 Pieces of adhesive Velcro
- 30 Coffee stir sticks
- 3 10 cm Male-to-male jumper wires
- 1 Milkshake straw
- 1 Servo motor
- 7 Metal headed thumbtacks
- 20 Pieces of craft foam
- 2 Pieces of aluminum foil
* The kit includes one extra unit of consumable materials to be able to do the projects twice
* Computer not included in the kit