WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH THIS KIT?
With the materials from this kit you can make the following projects:
- Electrified: Common material conductivity.
- Dance: Psychomotor skills development.
- Braille keyboard: The Braille code.
- Connected: Connection between different terms.
- The human body: Organs of the human body.
THE CROC&PLAY BOARD
Croc&Play is a board that can be used to teach programming for kids, since it will give them the basic notions of computer programming to learn how to program from scratch.
The platform where you can find more than 80 curricular projects from different areas of content, tecnologies and educative phases. We teach you everything you need to carry them out step by step in an easy and fun way.
- 1 Croc&Play board
- 1 Croc&Play cable USB – micro USB
- 12 2 Pin ended alligator clips
- 1 Stationery kit
- 2,44 m of copper tape (different size pieces)
- 12 Metal headed thumbtacks
- Templates for each project
- 2 Pieces of adhesive Velcro
- 14 Pieces of aluminum foil
- 3 DINA4 Cardboards
- 22 DINA4 Heavy card stocks
- 4 Paper clips
- 8 Clothing pegs
- 10 Pieces of craft foam
- 8,8 m of plastic wrapped solid core wire 22mm (different size pieces)
- Hot glue
- 2 Coffee stir sticks
- 1,2m of solid core silver wire 28 Gauge (different size pieces)
- 1 Insulating tape
* The kit includes one extra unit of consumable materials to be able to do the projects twice
* Computer not included in the kit